I’m so thrilled to share with you the exciting events I’ve put together to help you get inspired and get moving toward your greatest potential.
I’ve got an amazing masterclass planned for March 7th in Charlotte, and with my pre-recorded webinar, I’m hoping to help as many of you as possible make 2019 your best year yet! I’ve also partnered up with Shannon Dew to offer a two-day, transformative workshop on Breakthrough Leadership. Details are below!
This in-person masterclass will help you make 2019 your best year yet! Have you ever thought, “Next year I’m going to get organized and get some FREEDOM from the struggle.” Or “I want 2019 to be MY YEAR but I’m not sure how to do that.” Then this masterclass is for you! You will walk away with a clear plan of what you want to accomplish each month and how to make it happen. How good will it feel to know your plan for growing your business?! Do this for yourself so that you can focus on the “right” things in 2019!
You’ll walk away from this Transformative Workshop with:
1. Specific goals for 2019 and an action plan to achieve them;
2. Higher standards for yourself & your team for 2019;
3. Confidence and the tools to continually build it throughout the year;
4. An understanding of the high value activities that will increase your revenue to new heights in 2019; and
5. A new understanding of leadership and what it means to show up for yourself & your team in 2019.
This in-person workshop is from 8:30am – 4:30pm at the Duke Mansion in Charlotte, and is limited to 15 attendees. So save your spot ASAP! Cost: $295.
In this virtual webinar (via Zoom.us) you’ll get inspired to start your year on the right foot. I cover the 5 most important things you can do to stay inspired this year, and you’ll walk away with the determination to stop doing the top 5 things that are getting in your way! Start 2019 with the spark that will fuel your way to the life you’ve always wanted
Watch this webinar and ensure you’ll:
* Get motivated for 2019
* Acquire new tools to keep you inspired throughout the year
* Learn the subtle things you’re likely doing daily that chip away at confidence
* Feel inspired to take action on your goals
The webinar is 1.5 hours long, and cost is $45. You’ll be emailed a link to the video recording and provided a password for viewing.